» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
A quick power analysis hihi EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
A quick power analysis hihi EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
A quick power analysis hihi EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
A quick power analysis hihi EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
A quick power analysis hihi EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
A quick power analysis hihi EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Cassius
A quick power analysis hihi I_vote_lcapA quick power analysis hihi I_voting_barA quick power analysis hihi I_vote_rcap 
Idés
A quick power analysis hihi I_vote_lcapA quick power analysis hihi I_voting_barA quick power analysis hihi I_vote_rcap 
Gwyn
Gavin
Cadmus

A quick power analysis hihi

Go down

A quick power analysis hihi Empty A quick power analysis hihi

Indlæg af Idés Ons Feb 28, 2024 8:42 am

The Spirit element is largely an element dependent on its social relationships. So, for example, it makes a lot of sense that their religion is so communal, because that's where they are strongest

For Dom, it's exciting because he's so self-isolating while suppressing his powers. In this way, his powers also become a metaphor for his evasive tendencies, suppressing and avoiding what is naturally inherent in his abilities. So he denies himself a natural search for connection that is inherent in his spirit

For Ache, it's the opposite. He is a seeker, he actively uses his powers in a search for a connection that he is repeatedly denied. So he has an unmet need and longing that his powers also become a metaphor for and therefore he becomes more insistent and forceful. It's untamed and uninhibited in a way that totally lives up to all the prejudices against nachos - he takes because he can 

For Cad, it's really for his own benefit that he has his powers. To understand how others see him so he can create an image. There's a kind of narcissism there (which he hates himself for) that he cultivates when people see him in a positive light. But there's also a kind of spirit element as a form of empathy without much compassion. He doesn't get carried away, but sits back and passively judges based on logic. So for Cad, the spirit element is a form of control seeking, unlike Ache who is uninhibited. Cad would probably be the obvious choice for the nachon version of a spiritual leader or guide

Fallon, as I see it, is uninhibited hedonism. Say what you need to say and do what you need to do to optimize your own gain and enjoyment. I could see him using his powers as a form of seduction - within reason, he has ethical boundaries - just because it's fun. It's irresponsible and playful, a very frivolous way to approach what are actually very self-aggrandizing powers. Especially as an enferi who should be on a pedestal, his own powers become a metaphor for choosing sin

Nitrius is the spirit element as pure manipulation. The funny thing about Nitrius is that he uses his powers exactly as the people fear the Nachons would do if the Nachons gained power. For Nitrius, the spirit element is a way for him to become a puppet master and control the community, despite people's own free will. For him, free will is a relative thing - a new memory here, tweak the emotions here, now the person acts differently. So did the person have free will to begin with? Nitrius embodies the question mark of the spirit element: what makes a person who they are? And why do they do what they do?

Gavin is kind of the same as Nitrius, but more like he's seeking what Nitrius has already achieved.

And in a way, Nora is the platonic ideal of what an enferi is. Innocent and pure, an uncreated canvas - which is really exciting when you consider that for an enferi, all humans are a canvas on which they can make their mark, so that's a subversion of expactations in a way
Idés
Idés

Number of posts : 212

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum