Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Beneath the Light of Iosta [Gavin & Nitrius]
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyOns Maj 15, 2024 12:51 pm af Gavin

» Ideas and scene requests
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:41 pm af Cadmus

» Distorted Memories Of A Scarred Soul
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:04 pm af Cassius

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Idés
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception I_vote_lcapInvitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception I_voting_barInvitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception I_vote_rcap 
Cassius
Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception I_vote_lcapInvitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception I_voting_barInvitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception I_vote_rcap 
Cadmus
Gwyn
Gavin

Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception

Go down

Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception Empty Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception

Indlæg af Robert Man Feb 20, 2023 12:14 pm

Invitation to Robert Jenkinson's 31th Birthday Reception 331969606_743479620527593_5430488083352927336_n.png?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=6SnbA1PMC5kAX_G6OQH&_nc_ht=scontent.frke1-1

"Dear [N/A]

We hereby invite you and your closest to a celebration of the 31th Birthday of Representative Robert Jenkinson.

The reception will take place at The Borcelle Hotel, which has been rented out for the joyous occasion. Out-of-town guests have the option to stay at the hotel from the day before the event to the day after. Guests staying at the hotel but arriving on the day of the event can check in before the start of the event.

The celebration will take shape as a cocktail reception, starting at 7PM. Entertainment will be live performances and speeches. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served throughout the evening.

Gifts are welcomed but not required.

Dresscode is Black-Tie Optional.

We sincerely hope that you will accept our invitation, and we look forward to your presence.

Best regards,
The Jenkinson's"

----------------------------------------------------------------

The player-characters that are invited are:

@Irene Ford (as a close friend to the Jenkinson's)
@Charlotte Amelia Hayes (as the wife of Robert's friend and colleague Matthew Walker)
@Cassius Perseus Seymour (as the son of Alaric and Elvira Seymour, formal acquaintances to and influential supporters of Robert Jenkinson)

@Edita isn't formally invited but will be paid for by some of the other attendees to hand the using politicians drugs when needed. Robert doesn't know about this before the start of the event.
Robert
Robert

Number of posts : 34

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum