» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
A trip to the ice cream parlor  EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
A trip to the ice cream parlor  EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
A trip to the ice cream parlor  EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
A trip to the ice cream parlor  EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
A trip to the ice cream parlor  EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
A trip to the ice cream parlor  EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Cassius
A trip to the ice cream parlor  I_vote_lcapA trip to the ice cream parlor  I_voting_barA trip to the ice cream parlor  I_vote_rcap 
Idés
A trip to the ice cream parlor  I_vote_lcapA trip to the ice cream parlor  I_voting_barA trip to the ice cream parlor  I_vote_rcap 
Gavin
Cadmus
Gwyn

A trip to the ice cream parlor

Go down

A trip to the ice cream parlor  Empty A trip to the ice cream parlor

Indlæg af Fallon Tors Jun 01, 2023 10:26 pm

10th of June 2010

The sun was shining bright, the temperature was high. A tv was on in the background and a man was watching the news on it. A woman was in the kitchen, doing the dishes after a family dinner. The atmosphere was peaceful. Suddenly, children came running towards the woman from the backyard. “Mom! Mom!” The youngest, Callum, only 5 years old at the time yelled as he, alongside his elder brother ran into the woman’s arms. The oldest hanging a bit back, too old to run into his mother’s arms like that. “Can we please go and get ice cream?” The middle one, Fallon asked. 10 years old and unbeknownst about what his future held. He stood in his mother’s embrace alongside his younger brother, waiting for the blonde woman to answer. “I’ll watch over them” The oldest, Gavin said. It was an attempt to persuade their mother to let them go. The mother pretended to think for a while, meanwhile the man who had been watching the tv came walking into the kitchen. “I don’t know… Verne, what do you think?” She said, her smile and voice filled with a teasing tone. The father smiled as he looked at her and their children.”Well, Diana, Gavin is 12 years old, surely he will keep an eye on his brothers” Verne, the father started to say as he looked at his wife with loving eyes. “Won’t you buddy?'' Their father asked as he glanced at their eldest, the young boy nodding enthusiastically. “And remember-“ Their father started to say before he was interrupted. “To not go near Erast '' Gavin finished his sentence for him. “Dad, we know, you’ve said it loads of times, '' he said as he looked at his father, who in turn just tousled his hair. “Alright, here is some money, and remember son, do be careful okay?” The father said after a slight laughter as he fished his wallet from his pocket, giving Gavin the money they needed for the ice creams.

The three brothers walked, almost running towards the ice cream parlor. “Callum hurry up!” Fallon yelled as the two older boys stopped, waiting for the youngest. “You two run too fast,” Callum said, a bit sulky. Gavin then bent down in front of the young boy. “Get on, I’ll carry you” Gavin said and Callum jumped onto his back, a smile spreading across his face. The boys continued on their journey for ice cream. The children’s laughter filled the streets, just making the hot summer day more peaceful. It already felt like one of Fallon’s best days in his life.

You’re so messy Callum” Gavin said as he wiped the face of the youngest brother, now at the ice cream parlor and all three enjoying their own ice creams. “Well so is Fallon, but you don’t say anything to him!” Callum said as he pointed towards Fallon. “At least I can wipe my own face,” Fallon said as he stuck out his tongue to his younger brother after quickly wiping off the ice cream he hadn’t noticed was spilling down his face. The brothers continued to joke and tease each other for a while.

Then, all of a sudden the atmosphere changed. It suddenly did not feel like a calm, hot summer day anymore. There was no joy or peace in the air. Fallon looked at his brothers, scared of what’s to come, wanting Gavin’s reassuring gaze on him. The one that said that everything was going to be okay. However, Gavin didn’t look at him that way, and Callum did not look as scared as Fallon felt. Their expressions were serious and somber, so unlike what they had been seconds ago, so unlike his brothers.  

What have you done to our brother?” Callum asked. Fallon started to panic. “What do you mean?” He asked, confused as to what he meant. “You’re tainted,” Gavin said. “You’re a freak, a monster” They said in unison. “You broke our family for your own selfish reason” Gavin said, his face aging to the 13 year old Fallon last remembered him to be. “Iosta gave you a gift and you used it for such disgusting reasons” Callum said, he too suddenly looked older. It was getting hard to breathe and Fallon so desperately gasped for air. Everything was distorted, the ice cream parlor, the view outside and the way the round table seemed to stretch on and on between the brothers.  “I- it wasn’t my fault” Fallon tried to say, his voice weak. “But it was your fault, that wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t been you. If you hadn’t run away that day” Gavin said. “I didn’t want to go to the monastery, I didn’t want to be a priest” Fallon said, feeling chains binding him up at the thought. The monastery to him was a cage and all Fallon had ever wanted since he was young was to be free.  “So that is why you killed those people?” Callum said. “You sinned, Fallon,” he added. “They didn’t die in the fire” Fallon tried to defend “And after what they did they deserved it” Fallon added as he looked desperately at his brothers, wanting comfort. Callum and Gavin still looked at him with disappointment and coldness. “You let them Fallon, It was all on you” Gavin said. “You’re the monster here,” Callum said. “You’re worse than a nachon” Gavin said. “You shouldn’t have been born,” They said in unison. Everything at the moment just felt like Fallon was drowning. the sound of their voices becoming distorted and distant, the heavy feeling on his chest and how Fallon kept gasping for air.

Fallon woke up with a gasp. He stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling he couldn’t remember seeing before. His breath was heavy and his skin was covered in a cold sweat. A dull aching pain in his back made him realize he was lying on the floor next to a bed. He had fallen out of the bed. His mind was still foggy, unsure whether reality was real or not, or if he was still in that nightmare. A nightmare he had had many times before. It had been awhile since the last time he had it though. It made him slightly wonder how his family was doing today. Did his mother still cook her delicious signature dinners? Did his father still watch the news afterwards? Did they still sneak loving kisses and hugs when they thought no one was looking? How was Gavin doing in the monastery? Is Callum finishing high school all okay?

His thoughts were interrupted by a woman’s face Fallon struggled to recognize, until he remembered he had met her yesterday at the club and had gone with her to her place, sharing a night of passion. “Are you okay? You took a hard fall there, "she said. Fallon stood up from the floor and she sat up, wrapping the blanket around her naked body. “I’m fine,” Fallon said with a charming smile. “It seemed like you had a nightmare” She pointed out, making room on the bed. “Do you need to talk about it?” She asked. Need to talk about it? Some would think he would need to, but did Fallon want to? Not at all, not with this woman whose name he couldn’t remember. Not even with Idés, the closest friend he had. Idés didn’t even fully know Fallon’s past. Fallon wasn’t even sure if they were close enough to talk about their issues with each other. But then again, Fallon would never say anything, he didn’t want Idés to know this part of him, this disgusting and dark side that made Fallon better off dead.

No need,” Fallon said, still smiling. “Alright then, what do you want for breakfast?” She asked. Did she think this was more than a one night stand? Something more than a distraction? Or was she just being nice? The thought of food just made Fallon nauseous. “I already have plans” He lied with an apologetic smile as he started to look for his own clothes, putting them on as he found them. “Oh, Can I at least get your number?” She asked, a faint blush could be seen on her face. Oh, she wasn’t just being nice then, she wanted more. She wanted something Fallon could never give her. Fallon buttoned up his shirt with a sigh. “Look, you don’t really want my number, nor do you want to see me again,” Fallon said. “I’m sorry, but it’s for the best for you” he said. “You are a very gorgeous woman, an you seem very nice,” Fallon started. A glimmer could be seen in her eyes. “Which is why I hope you do find someone more worthy of you” He said. “I am just a distraction and that is the only thing I can provide,” he said. “Oh, well thank you” She said, her face not truly revealing what she felt. But at least she took the rejection well. “I’ll show you out” She said once Fallon was done getting dressed with yesterday’s clothes. The alcohol stench was almost ingrained in the fabric. She led him to a door after having put on a robe, even waved at him when he left. It did sometimes make him wonder though, did there exist anyone out there that would be more than just a distraction?
Fallon
Fallon

Number of posts : 40

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum