Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Beneath the Light of Iosta [Gavin & Nitrius]
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyOns Maj 15, 2024 12:51 pm af Gavin

» Ideas and scene requests
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:41 pm af Cadmus

» Distorted Memories Of A Scarred Soul
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:04 pm af Cassius

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Cassius
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] I_vote_lcapAdrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] I_voting_barAdrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] I_vote_rcap 
Idés
Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] I_vote_lcapAdrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] I_voting_barAdrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] I_vote_rcap 
Cadmus
Gwyn
Gavin

Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic]

Go down

Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic] Empty Adrenaline and Affection [AI Idés x Dominic fanfic]

Indlæg af Dominic Søn Sep 10, 2023 10:42 pm

Explosions rocked the harbor as Godia Warriors' fire blasts lit up the night. Their whirling gusts whipped debris through the harbor, forcing us to take cover.
We were outmatched and outpowered. It was chaos. We didn't know how many Godia Warriors were here and how many more were coming. Our goal was just to survive.
Idés and I ducked behind a huge stack of barrels. "Shit," I muttered, catching my breath.
"Shit," he echoed. "How long have we got?"
"Not long. We've gotta move fast." I looked back, past the barrels, at the warriors who had managed to keep pace. "I think the others made it out."
"How many are following?"
"About five," I guessed.
Idés swore and turned his head, trying to see our assailants. He couldn't. "It'll have to do."
I looked back again. They were getting close, the light from the warriors' flaming fists bright against the night. "Okay. On my count..."
The Godia Warriors were about twenty meters away. We were hidden behind a large stack of wooden barrels. The warriors' fireballs lit up the harbor, illuminating their path towards us.
They were less than ten meters away, the fire reflected on their face shields. They were walking fast, but cautiously. We didn't have long.
Idés had gotten something out of his bag. My hand slid up and rested against the top of a barrel, getting ready to run.
Five. Four. Three. Two.
"Go!" I cried, and a massive explosion tore through the air, lighting up the entire harbor. The Godia Warriors staggered backward, ducking and shielding themselves against the flames.
That was all we needed. Idés and I leaped over the barrels, running at full speed toward the docks.
It wasn't until we reached the water's edge that we stopped, and then we dove down, diving down until our heads disappeared into the water, swimming as deep and as far as we could before the water closed over us.
And as we swam, we heard the explosion again. This time it sounded even bigger. It reverberated through the water and seemed to echo across the lake.
The explosion had sounded like an explosion, not a fireball, which was reassuring. That meant that the Godia Warriors had been caught in it, having to soak up the energy of it to protect themselves.
Idés and I swam back to the surface, the water warm against my face, and looked toward the shore. No sign of the explosion. The Godia Warriors must have consumed it before it made any damage. There were no signs of them either. We must've given them the slip.
Relieved, we made our way toward shore. We climbed onto the dock and leaned against the wall of a nearby building, breathing hard and letting our adrenaline subside. While catching my breath, I checked my phone for messages from Cadmus and the other members of our group. They had made it safely. We hadn't lost anyone.
"They're okay," I said to Idés, holding the screen up so he could read it. "We did it. Everyone's okay."
"Good," he said, and then we stood there, both of us catching our breath, the adrenaline still surging through us.
"Holy shit," I said. "Holy fucking shit."
"I know," Idés said, sounding just as stunned as me. We stared at each other for a moment. Then, we laughed. We laughed and hugged and shook each other's shoulders, so overcome with relief that we couldn't help ourselves.
And as we laughed, I reached for Idés and took hold of his shoulders. I pulled him in and pressed my lips against his. And I didn't mean to kiss him, I swear I didn't. But I guess the excitement and the rush of emotions just overwhelmed me, because one second I was hugging him, and the next second I was kissing him. I didn't realize I had done so before I had let go and pulled back.
"Uh... Sorry." I apologized. "That was a little... um... I didn't mean to do that."
Idés was staring at me, looking shocked, and maybe a bit embarrassed. "I mean, uh... I..." He paused, unsure.
I knew he was embarrassed, and I didn't want to embarrass him any further, so I decided to try and play it off like it was nothing, like I had done it without thinking and didn't even really realize it was happening.
"Yeah, you know... it was nothing," I said.
"Right, yeah." He nodded.
"Just... You know."
"Sure." He cleared his throat, then added, "You didn't mean it."
I tried to sound convincing. "No. I was just... relieved, you know?"
"Yeah, okay."
We both went silent and avoided each other's eyes, both of us embarrassed and awkward.
I cleared my throat "We should head back to HQ," I suggested.
"Right. Yeah," Idés nodded.
We started walking, heading down the sidewalk and through the streets of Ilomar city, headed in the direction of HQ.
Then, Idés said: "I think I'm going to start bringing explosives to every mission from now on."
I laughed, feeling some of the tension dissipating. "Sounds like a good plan."
"Just in case. Also, it was pretty cool."
"Yeah."
"Really fucking cool, actually."
"Totally."
And with that, we headed home.
Dominic
Dominic
Admin

Number of posts : 161

https://ilomar.forumotion.eu

Tilbage til toppen Go down