Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Beneath the Light of Iosta [Gavin & Nitrius]
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyOns Maj 15, 2024 12:51 pm af Gavin

» Ideas and scene requests
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:41 pm af Cadmus

» Distorted Memories Of A Scarred Soul
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:04 pm af Cassius

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Cassius
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) I_vote_lcapEXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) I_voting_barEXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) I_vote_rcap 
Idés
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) I_vote_lcapEXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) I_voting_barEXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) I_vote_rcap 
Gwyn
Gavin
Cadmus

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok)

5 deltagere

Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) Empty EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok)

Indlæg af Idés Tirs Okt 10, 2023 5:27 pm

@Gwyn  @Cadmus  @Edita  @Dominic  @Cassius

pinterest board

OKAY SO, I'll try to keep this concise: 

so we basically have this thing where a bunch of people are being murdered for being Evil and stuff. And we know that Vicky is involved. Which would be some feat if she had done that alone, so our idea is, what if she didn't. Do it alone, that is.

We have also talked about how there's probably cults around and other groupings of radicals and actual terrorists and what-not

We already have a bunch of religions, Iostantism being the most controversial one. From the text in the religion thread:

The religions in Ilomar
Iostantism surfaced about the same time that Iostanity became more well-known. Someone proposed that maybe Tarron doesn’t exist, but just Iosta. Iosta is the Two-Faced Creator: the Creator and Destroyer of Energy. They believe that everyone has good and evil in them and that it’s up to the person to choose which part of them they want to show.

This view of Iosta has always been controversial (since Iosta is the representation of all good and whole), so this religion has always been frowned upon by iostans. When Iostanity became the nation religion a bit over a hundred years ago, this religion was made illegal. Any practice of it, publicly or privately, may result in jailtime with the crime being blasphemy.  

Due to this, the religion is very small and only a very small percentage of people practice this.

We also have a bunch of desperate people in Erast who would be vulnerable to a cult-like grouping. So the proposal is:

Vicky is in a grouping that worships a two faced Iosta, the creator and the destroyer. Because there's so much evil in the world and the balance has been upset, they see it as their duty to right the wrongs by embodying the destroyer. In that way they can clench society of evil and achieve peace. This is a cult-like group who are actually now doing terror and whose action will be blamed on the EFA. Because this as a religious practice is seen as super blasphemous and illegal, the practice is very, very secret and so is this group. They've probably been killing and plotting for years without anyone knowing. But with the dead being corrupt cops on duty or petty gang-members and criminals, it's been brushed over as simple Erast crime. It's only recently they've successfully assassinated the prince and gained access to the upperclass of society.

Also we would need to expand upon what is going on at the the Full Circle Temple in relation to this

Erast section skrev:The Full Circle Temple is the only known temple of Iostantism - the illegal religion. Now, it's not known as known by the state. It's known by the people of the religion and by people of the Erast. It's not really a temple either, it's just an old house with a big living room that's been made into a temple with carpets to cover the broken floor and paintings of Iosta to cover the broken walls. Services of worship are never at the same time as the week before, because they're afraid of getting caught, so flyers with the new time will be spread out in the community every week. Not a lot of people show up for the services of worships but there is a small community of believers that come. Most people in Erast knows about this temple and will a lot of the residents look down upon it, no one rats it out to the state.

As Cad said: I don't think Iostantism is a very organised religion in general; I've imagined it more like a religious philosophy kind of thing. (Look: Pantheism)

So the way the temple practices is different than the way it is practiced within the cult. This is probably due to someone at some point breaking away from the main temple in Erast with their own followers, which would eventually turn into this grouping. The original philosphy has probably since been twisted an distorted to fit the "embody destruction to achieve peace" agenda. This also means that the temple Cad serves and the cult are two completely different things, stemming from the same source

Anyways. Not sure what this groupings take is on the EFA or who the leader is? We also need a name. ANYWHO; it's in EFA's best interest to locate this group and expose them as the actual people doing crime, so that they wont go down for the murder at least and maybe also stop them from committing terror? Would be a shame if they blew something up or something

This is also where the character @Ikaros is important, cause he's with this cult as well. I'll let Cass keep his secrets, but
*I* there's some juicy stuff here *I*

But yes, thanks for coming to my tedtalk. Are you in?
Idk how Dom did that poll in that one thing. Just write ay if you think this is dope i guess?

EDIT:
Possible cultname: Melikertes
Their view of time is more circular, so the destruction they seek to bring forward is a cataclysmic event that restarts the cycle back towards peace. This event is called the melikertes and is therefore also the name of the cult.
Cult leader named Melikor after the seraph of destruction/rebirth?
Or possibly: when Iosta enters the phase of destruction, she enters the state of melikor
Or she bears the name of Melikor while doing said destruction
We cant decide

ADDITIONAL CULT INFO

ADDITION: WAYS THE CULT MAYBE MAKES THE PLOT COME TOGETHER:

Basically, there’s been a bit of an issue in regards to Acheron’s motivations: for wanting to hurt Rob, given that Ache is like.... not very good at planning stuff and being logical and scheming? He's an opportunist out of desperation, more than anything. He acts out in a way that’s much more erratic and not very planned. But, if Acheron finds himself targeted for recruitment by the cult it means that:

• The items he asks Cad for (in the two sides of the same coin thread), is because of Ikaros extorting him

• It could actually be that it's Melikertes who wants Rob hurt and that Ache is being targeted for recruitment here. So Ikaros is scouting him out and that’s the reason Ache needs to do this. Bc Ikaros is bigger and way more terrifying, Ache goes along

• First attempt fails (the birthday party) and the thing at the galla is his second chance to make up for that. Here he does actually get a hit on Rob, but Rob doesn't die bc they're interrupted

• Following this, Ache is tortured for information by Melikertes, so they come to learn what Ache learned from draining Rob during the galla

• Then the thing happens with Gwyn and Ache – Ache needs Gwyn to pass along a message from Melikertes to Dom, but Gwyn fights back and Ache stabs her and that’s that whole situation. The message is that Melikertes knows about the EFA, who the EFA is and that they’re interested in collaboration, as they too seek to “liberate” nachons

• Then not that long after, Ache is stabbed (perhaps as punishment for not killing Rob by Ikaros or by Jonathan’s brother (or anyone else of the million people who hates Ache)) and Cad saves him and takes him to the EFA

Also if we wanted a bomb to go off in public at some point: these are our bitches

Sidst rettet af Idés Tors Okt 19, 2023 12:09 pm, rettet i alt 13 gange
Idés
Idés

Number of posts : 212

Tilbage til toppen Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) Empty Sv: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok)

Indlæg af Gwyn Tirs Okt 10, 2023 5:31 pm

Okay I fucking love this idea *I*
Gwyn
Gwyn

Number of posts : 124

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok) Empty Sv: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MURDER IDEA (like actually, this is very important and need everyone's a-ok)

Indlæg af Edita Ons Okt 11, 2023 8:56 am

oooooohhhh this is nice

How about Vicki is high up in the hierachy of this grouping? Possibly not the leader, but has at least some authority over the majority of the members?
Edita
Edita

Number of posts : 76

Indlæg af Idés Ons Okt 11, 2023 9:06 am

Edita skrev:oooooohhhh this is nice

How about Vicki is high up in the hierachy of this grouping? Possibly not the leader, but has at least some authority over the majority of the members?

That would make perfect sense! She probably has logistic and authoritive power - perhaps the right hand to the leader?
Idés
Idés

Number of posts : 212

Indlæg af Edita Ons Okt 11, 2023 9:09 am

Idés skrev:
Edita skrev:oooooohhhh this is nice

That would make perfect sense! She probably has logistic and authoritive power - perhaps the right hand to the leader?

oooohhh yes! that would be cool!
Edita
Edita

Number of posts : 76

Indlæg af Hazel Tors Okt 12, 2023 10:52 pm

ADDITION: WAYS THE CULT MAYBE MAKES THE PLOT COME TOGETHER:

Basically, there’s been a bit of an issue in regards to Acheron’s motivations: for wanting to hurt Rob, given that Ache is like.... not very good at planning stuff and being logical and scheming? He's an opportunist out of desperation, more than anything. He acts out in a way that’s much more erratic and not very planned. But, if Acheron finds himself targeted for recruitment by the cult it means that:

• The items he asks Cad for (in the two sides of the same coin thread), is because of Ikaros extorting him

• It could actually be that it's Melikertes who wants Rob hurt and that Ache is being targeted for recruitment here. So Ikaros is scouting him out and that’s the reason Ache needs to do this. Bc Ikaros is bigger and way more terrifying, Ache goes along

• First attempt fails (the birthday party) and the thing at the galla is his second chance to make up for that. Here he does actually get a hit on Rob, but Rob doesn't die bc they're interrupted

• Following this, Ache is tortured for information by Melikertes, so they come to learn what Ache learned from draining Rob during the galla

• Then the thing happens with Gwyn and Ache – Ache needs Gwyn to pass along a message from Melikertes to Dom, but Gwyn fights back and Ache stabs her and that’s that whole situation. The message is that Melikertes knows about the EFA, who the EFA is and that they’re interested in collaboration, as they too seek to “liberate” nachons

• Then not that long after, Ache is stabbed (perhaps as punishment for not killing Rob by Ikaros or by Jonathan’s brother (or anyone else of the million people who hates Ache)) and Cad saves him and takes him to the EFA

Also if we wanted a bomb to go off in public at some point: these are our bitches
Hazel
Hazel

Number of posts : 10

Indlæg af Dominic Tirs Okt 17, 2023 8:27 pm

I've read it all now, and I am very into the idea. Can't wait to see the plot evolve *I*
Dominic
Dominic
Admin

Number of posts : 161

https://ilomar.forumotion.eu

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum