Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Two sides of the same coin [Acheron & Cadmus] [REDO]
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 28, 2024 6:18 pm af Cadmus

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 24, 2024 8:59 pm af Cadmus

» Trails left and paths crossed [DAVON & PHILIPPE]
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 24, 2024 8:37 pm af Davon

» fanfic wheel
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 23, 2024 9:21 pm af Idés

» sleepover fic (it sucks)
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 22, 2024 9:21 pm af Idés

» A Deadly Proposition [IKAROS AND ACHERON]
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 20, 2024 1:52 pm af Acheron

» First Impressions (Past Thread) [CADMUS & DOMINIC (& Nathalie)]
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2024 8:34 pm af Cadmus

» Who Is This Stranger? [Cassius, Eleanor & Idés]
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2024 10:48 am af Eleanor

» Brotherly advice and scoldings [Idés & Gwyn]
The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 08, 2024 8:42 pm af Gwyn

Top posting users this week
Ingen bruger

The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON )

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 Empty Sv: The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON )

Indlæg af Fallon Søn Jan 29, 2023 8:03 pm

Fallon did remember the controversial paper Idés had written. He nodded along as the other spoke about his meeting with the past. “I get what you mean” he said and nothing more, not wanting to bring up his own meeting with his past a couple of days prior.  “Looks like the movie is over” Fallon stated when he noticed the credits rolling and also changing the subject in case Idés didn’t want to talk more about his meeting, Fallon wasn’t really the guy to talk deeply about emotions and things like that but he was definitely an expert on distractions. He glanced from the tv screen back at Idés. “Good weird or bad weird?” Fallon eventually asked, talking about Idés meeting with this students from his past. If Idés needed to talk about Fallon would listen, if he needed a distraction Fallon would give it to him. He sat up into a more normal and upright posistion as he waited for Idés to respond.
Fallon
Fallon

Number of posts : 39

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON ) - Page 2 Empty Sv: The morning after ( IDÉS AND FALLON )

Indlæg af Idés Tirs Feb 07, 2023 7:14 pm

Idés looked over at the ancient TV where the credits were rolling. It felt off, to talk emotions like this with him, but he couldn’t pinpoint why exactly. Like an unspoken agreement had been broken or something. He shrugged. “Good, I think. She’s nice.” He didn’t have much more to say about it that would be of much interest to Fallon, he supposed. Maybe catching a cup of coffee with an old acquaintance really wasn’t that significant at all? They never really talked openly about stuff for the past, he realized. They knew the broad stuff, but that was it. Well, they had fun together and enjoyed each other's company. That was enough for them, probably.

“I think I’ll go take a shower,” he said, changing the subject. There wasn’t much more to say about the meeting with Edita, lest he start talking about why it actually mattered. Which was a bit of a heavy topic for an otherwise relaxing day. He stood up. “Then get dressed. Then we can make a plan for tonight, yeah?”
Idés
Idés

Number of posts : 210

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum