Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Beneath the Light of Iosta [Gavin & Nitrius]
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyOns Maj 15, 2024 12:51 pm af Gavin

» Ideas and scene requests
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:41 pm af Cadmus

» Distorted Memories Of A Scarred Soul
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:04 pm af Cassius

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Idés
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO I_vote_lcapWriting challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO I_voting_barWriting challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO I_vote_rcap 
Cassius
Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO I_vote_lcapWriting challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO I_voting_barWriting challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO I_vote_rcap 
Cadmus
Gwyn
Gavin

Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

4 deltagere

Go down

Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO Empty Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Indlæg af Idés Tirs Jun 13, 2023 9:22 pm

Pick and choose as you please Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO 1f499 might add to this as I find new ones that could be fun

dialogue prompts:
“I miss them, dammit! I miss them so much”"Oh no, you don't get to die until I say you die"
"You look familiar. I just can't quite remember how I know you""Tell me lies and I will believe you"
"Let's get you patched up and into something warm""You deserve a good life"
“I’m not who you think I am” “Don’t come back here again”
"Is that my shirt?"“You look stupid as all hell right now.”
"How drunk are you?"
"Can I kiss you?"
"A lot, okay."
"I'm sorry if i woke you up."
 "Can i hold your hand? Is that weird to ask?"“Was it worth it?”
“You make it look so easy.”"I don't want you getting hurt..."
"You'll be fine""Are these sad, or happy tears?"
"Do you wanna talk about it?""You can be really convincing sometimes"
"this is the third time i had buy a box of bandaids this month,""there’s nothing to be afraid of"
"Can't be that bad if you're still talking""well I wouldn’t have done it if you didn’t make it so fucking easy."

Write about:
A new nameA religion
An event involving magicSomething involving the Godia
A time your character was sick A body of water
Someone who diedAn irritational fear
ShameA business transaction
Something coldFight, flight or freeze
Idés
Idés

Number of posts : 212

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO Empty Sv: Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Indlæg af Cadmus Tors Jun 15, 2023 10:22 pm

"Let's get you patched up and into something warm"
I am not sure this is 100% how it goes, but it's a sketch.

So far, 2014 had been a warm year. Warm and wet. Which was probably why the boy now lived to see January give way to February and the first real snow cover the firs in heavy duvets that fell in thumps behind him as he made his way to anywhere else.
He had been living mostly off of the sparse provisions taken from the house, a fervent hatred for that same place, foraring and theft whenever the occasion presented itself. Both food and anger was wearing thin, and he was in no better shape than he had been that autumn. And I won’t be naive like that again, he vowed, stepping over a half frozen creek, or curling up to sleep. He was not that desperate. This time around he even had a sleeping bag. If you managed to find somewhere shelter from the wind, it was nice enough, it wasn’t the cold that prevented him from sleeping. He was still haunted by her memories. There was no escape, not when the world was bright and white and quiet. Not when the only other option was thinking about [i|him[/i] or how the snow betrayed his footprints and left him vulnerable. There was no escape. It made him sick, but there was no use in vomiting out an empty stomach, so instead he cried. Silent sobs, he didn’t know for whom the tears fell. If he had any right to feel sorry at all. He knew the woman hadn’t, and her self pitying last moments made him wish she could die all over again. This of course made him a monster, wanting to hurt her again… How he had been the last thing they both had seen.
So far, 2014 was a warm year, the old man thought, stepping over a half-melted puddle of yesterday’s snow. The quiet of his forest, for this was the way he felt about it, was only broken på the rhythmic drips of water falling from the branches as the snow continued to melt. It was a quiet he was used to and when it was suddenly interrupted by the ever so slight tug at the edge of his consciousness that indicated human life, the old man noticed. At first it was with nothing more than a slight curiosity. Although it seldomly happened, it was not unthinkable that someone else might be up for an early morning trek. When this other consciousness seemed to become aware of his presence, by resisting, however vaguely, he became aware of the situation. Of course he could see; he knew all about the boy, before reaching the primitive shelter he had made for himself on the forest floor.
“Who are you?” The boy asked, scrambling out of the sleeping bag. “What do you want?” He couldn’t explain how he knew, but someone, a Nachon, was messing with his head, and this–would they have felt this?
Trust was not something the boy was sure he wanted to do. Not even after the Nachon had left his spirit and instead stood in front of him in the form of an old man. He looked harmless, and said he did not want to do the boy harm. That he could be trusted and wanted to help.
How, the boy asked, how could he be sure? And why?
The old man knew, had sensed it, now sadly wished he could undo the harm. But this was his lot, he knew and could not forget. And sometimes things should not be forgotten. This was a sign he was sure. This day, five years ago, Hector had died. And here was a fugitive Nachon child who looked enough like him to unsettle the old man. Surely the gods had their reasons for such occurrences.
Cadmus
Cadmus

Number of posts : 124

Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO Empty Sv: Writing challenge prompts PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Indlæg af Acheron Tors Jun 15, 2023 10:23 pm

"Let's get ya patched up and into something warm, " Rachel sighed. On the doorstep stood a teen boy, dripping wet, bruised and with the dried up remains of a nosebleed staining his face. “Come on in, Ache.”

Acheron followed silently as she went inside the small Erast apartment. He closed the door behind him and paused in the hallway, looking out at the small living room. Humble and sparsely furnished, the small tv playing one of those foreign dramas Rachel was fond of. The rain pattered against the window, pitch black darkness outside. Rachel returned from the bathroom, throwing a towel Acheron’s way. He used it to wipe the dried blood off his face.

“Anything broken?” Rachel asked, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms, shooting Acheron an accusatory look. It was late and she hadn’t slept yet, he could sense that much. Annoyed more about having been kept up worrying than she was actually angry.

Acheron shifted his weight to the other foot, fiddling with the towel in his hands. The cold wet clothes clung uncomfortably to his body and more than anything, he just wanted to go take a hot shower and go to bed. He shook his head. “Don’t think so,” he answered. Rachel wanted to scold him for disappearing again. Acheron didn’t have the energy for and he headed for the bathroom.

“Oh no you don’t,” Rachel protested, grabbing his arm perhaps a bit too tightly.

He turned, narrowing his eyes, pulling back his arm.  “What?” He spat.

“What’dya mean what? You’ve been missing for three days and ya come back all bloody and lousy-looking,” she retorted, brows furrowing with frustration. “Where the hell have ya been? Is this  still about going back? ‘Cause I already explained why that ain’t gonna happen.”

Acheron grit his teeth and looked away. Rachel had some sort of contact with the EFA, he had found out a few months ago. They could help him leave the country. He could go back home. Rachel said that wasn’t possible. That had been  a week ago. “It’s not. Leave it.”

“Then what is it?”

“I said leave it,” Acheron repeated.

“Ache, ya can’t just come and go and not-”

“Well, then kick me out!”

“Acheron, you know that’s not-”

“I want to take a shower.” He turned and locked himself into the bathroom before Rachel could protest. Soon she was banging at the door.

“Acheron, I swear to Iosta!”

He sighed, leaning back up against the door. He met his own eyes in the mirror above the sink. She was right, he was rather lousy-looking. Dark wet hair clinging to his forehead, dark circles under his eyes, blood staining his clothes. He looked like shit. Life on the street really wasn’t it. He averted his gaze, unable to keep on looking at himself. The anger and the protests died down from the woman outside. He could hear her sigh in defeat.

“Ya know I’m only trying to look out for you kid,” she said after a beat of silence. Acheron closed his eyes. He knew that. But he hadn’t asked her to. “Take your shower and go to bed… we’ll talk in the morning.”
Acheron
Acheron

Number of posts : 65

Indlæg af ? Søn Jun 18, 2023 2:35 am

“Tell me Lies and I will believe you”
A short story that is maybe like 50% canon

“Tell me lies and I will believe you,” he said.

“What?”

He shifted slightly, turning so he was laying on his back while he still used my arm as a pillow. He had said that so suddenly, out of nowhere. His green eyes looked at me, searching for something in my eyes. The look in his eyes was almost… Desperate.

“I know you’re going back soon” he said as the morning sun peeked through the curtains. The way the sun shined on him, making his blonde hair shine like gold, it surrounded him in a halo that just pulled you in, making you want to be closer to him… He was truly beautiful.

I had almost forgotten. In a week I’m going back to my homeland. I would be leaving. It had been the plan from the start, before I met him, that I’d go back to Decriele. Will I even be able to leave him behind?

“But until then, can’t we just pretend?” He said. “Pretend that you’re staying here with me” He added. He sounded so vulnerable. I’ve never seen this side of him before. His eyes still looked at me with uncertainty.

“Of course, mon Chéri” I spoke. “Until then we will tell lies that we will believe” I continued. “We will pretend and live in a fantasy” I spoke as I took his hand and kissed it softly. A slight smile crept onto his lips as the sunlight hit his eyes just right, making them glow.

We laid there for a while, basking in the morning sun with our arms around each other.

“Je t’aime” I said suddenly, surprising even myself by saying it.

“What does that mean?” He questioned as he turned his head, facing it towards me.

“Since I will stay here with you, let’s discuss our future” I spoke the first lie, avoiding his question as I slightly sat up a bit, looking at him with a sweet smile. “I don’t know about you but I’d like to live in a house, it doesn’t have to be big, but it definitely should have a garden” I continued.

“A house sounds nice, maybe it could be in the city outskirts, preferably in another city, somewhere it’s warmer” He answered as he started tracing a random pattern on my bare chest. My heart broke a little for him, as I knew the reasons why he so desperately wanted to get away from this city, yet I knew also that he felt shackled to stay.

“We could have a dog” I said, yet again changing my position, lying down on my back. He kept tracing my chest, his touch so light as if he was scared to hurt me.

“A dog would be nice” he said as he moved closer to me, wrapping his arm over me.

“We could spend every morning like this” I said as I embraced him, nuzzling the top of his head. We continued like that, discussing a future that would never be as if it was real.

I told him truths, pretending they were lies. He was so desperate for it to be pretend, Like he believed this couldn’t be anymore than a dream. And it broke my heart.

I wish I could stay and soothe his worries.

I wish I could stay and just be there when he so desperately needed it.

I wish I could stay so I could love him with all my heart and my actions.

I wish I could stay.
?
?

Number of posts : 5

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum