Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Beneath the Light of Iosta [Gavin & Nitrius]
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyOns Maj 15, 2024 12:51 pm af Gavin

» Ideas and scene requests
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:41 pm af Cadmus

» Distorted Memories Of A Scarred Soul
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:04 pm af Cassius

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Cassius
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] I_vote_lcapThe opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] I_voting_barThe opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] I_vote_rcap 
Idés
The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] I_vote_lcapThe opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] I_voting_barThe opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] I_vote_rcap 
Cadmus
Gwyn
Gavin

The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post]

4 deltagere

Go down

The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] Empty The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post]

Indlæg af Dominic Tirs Dec 27, 2022 2:10 pm

Ilomar RP Page is now officially opened!

Hi everyone! As you all know this started with a group of excited RP-players who wanted a RP with a deeper world and plot. All of that turned into this - the RP page of the modern fantasy world Ilomar.

A lot has happened the last few days and now I want to walk you through it all! There will be some items on the lists where I'll ask for you opinion, so feel free to answer this post as well!

The World:
  • The RP takes place in Ilomar City which is the capitol of Ilomar. I've decided to separate the city into different regions with different places to RP. If you want descriptions of the different regions, click here.
  • Those places have now been added to the world! You can find them when scrolling down the main page. All these places are places where you can write a RP topic and explore the world
  • Not all the places have descriptions yet, so if you want to write a description for them, please do so in a PM to Admin
  • If you're looking for an ordinary place which isn't on the list, such as the dentist, you can simply pick the place where you think it would be (such as the Main Street or one of the neighborhoods) and then write that your character is there. I've on purpose made those places large, so there's room for a lot of different places in them.
  • If you're missing a place to play in, then feel free to write a PM to admin with a suggestion for a place - and if you want to make my job easier, then please write the description of the place as well  The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] 2764

• Also there still needs to be written a lot of posts about the world such as the political and cultural elements of it. I'm going to write more posts as I go but I also have exam papers to take care off (rip). So if you want to help out with worldbuilding, please send me a PM, and we can talk about how you can help. All help is appreciated!

The Plot:
  • The RP plot begins with the murder of the crown prince Theodor. HOWEVER you don't have to necessarily center your plot around that. This world is build for all types of plots, so feel free to explore it in any ways you'd want to.
  • If you have any ideas for plots regarding the whole city, feel free to PM the Admin or write a post about it under the brainstorming forum.
  • Also a reminder - you can have several active RP topics with your character, because RP Topics don't have to be chronological. E.g. I have a topic with Dominic and Cassius the day before the funeral and I have a topic with Dominic and Cadmus the day of the funeral.

The Guides:
  • I have made a "rules and guides" category which right now is empty. This needs to be filled out!
  • With "rules" I'm talking about rules for how to act on the page and what not do do while RP'ing (for example killing another user's character without permission) and what you need to have on your profile before starting to RP (so other people can get the necessary information on the page). I do have posts about rules from other RP web pages that I can translate into English - would you be okay with that? The rules won't change what's already been done, because you're already following the rules. But if the site does get new users, it's a good thing to have rules that has been agreed upon.
  • With "guides" I'm talking about guides on how to write a profile, how to navigate this page and how to RP. Again I do have guides that I can translate from Danish to English, however I might need help, because it takes a long time. Would any Danes on here want to help be with that?
  • I'm also going to add a guide post about all the posts you should read before starting to RP on this page. I suggest that you read it as well just to make sure that you've gotten all the necessary informations.
  • IF you have any questions, you can always ask in the chat, PM an admin or ask in the category called "Questions, praise and criticism"

The Profiles:
  • The profiles are up and ready to be made! Now I've been a bit "chill" on the guidelines of profiles because it was such a new site and we just wanted to get this started. But now I have a few tips and points.
  • Your username should only be your character's first name! If not, we won't be able to tag you in relevant posts. You can write your character's full name in your profile.
  • The title-section on your profile is not just any title. It's an official title that your character has such has Prince or Priest. If your character doesn't have an official title, you shouldn't fill out this section. I'm considering making it so only admins can edit that section just to avoid further confusion, but let me know what you think about that!
  • Be wary of the size of your profile pic. If it's too wide it will block some of the text on your posts. I think you should at max have it be 200px wide. I've tried to fix it on the web page, but honestly it doesn't work  The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] 1f494
  • You can get really creative with your profiles! You can take a look at my profile to see some of the ways you can plan out a layout. If you look up guides on BBcodes online you can see how it's done. If you want, I can also add a guide to the webpage.
  • You need to fill out your profiles! The most important stuff is marked with a star. This is so other players can find the necessary information about your character when playing with you.
  • ALSO I just added the section to your profile called "religion". Please fill that out as well and really consider what religion your character is part of. And remember - around 90% of people are part of Iostanity, even if they aren't that big believers. It's kind of like Christianity in most modern countries - more of a cultural thing than an overly religious thing (though more people in this world are also religious)

Others:
  • I've made a list over important public figures! Go check that out here.
  • If you want a character added to that list, whether that be an NPC or your own character, please write a PM to Admin. Also please include a description on what the public knows about this character.
  • I've also made a list over who plays which character. Go check that out here.
  • If you need to add or delete a character from the list, please PM an Admin. It needs to be updated regularly and I can't keep track on the users and characters myself, so I will very much appreciate your help!
  • Do we need a faceclaim list? A faceclaim is a real life person (a model, a singer, an actor) whose appearance we claim to our character. For example I'm using Evans Nikopoulos for Dominic. A faceclaim list would be a list of all the faceclaims so we don't accidentally end up with clones in this world. And no, you dont have to have a faceclaim, but some people prefer it. Would you like such a list?
  • Also remember that the chat is not permanent! If you need to write anything important that people should read (such as you not being able to be active for the next week or that you're seeking some new relations for your character), please write it in the fitting forums under the category "User's corner".

I think this was all! Please answer the questions with posts in this topic - you can also ask any questions if you need to!  The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] 1f495

- Dominic

Sidst rettet af Dominic Tirs Dec 27, 2022 2:55 pm, rettet 1 gang
Dominic
Dominic
Admin

Number of posts : 161

https://ilomar.forumotion.eu

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] Empty Sv: The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post]

Indlæg af Cassius Tirs Dec 27, 2022 2:20 pm

A rules post is a very good idea to have!

The faceclaim list is also pretty smart!
Cassius
Cassius

Number of posts : 99

The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post] Empty Sv: The opening of Ilomar RP page! What has been done so far? [Admin post]

Indlæg af Gwyn Tirs Dec 27, 2022 2:51 pm

Cassius skrev:A rules post is a very good idea to have!

The faceclaim list is also pretty smart!
I agree! Though I have no clue who the girl of my picture is oops
Gwyn
Gwyn

Number of posts : 124

Indlæg af Idés Tirs Dec 27, 2022 4:13 pm

Faceclaim list is a good idea! And I’d happily help with translations
Idés
Idés

Number of posts : 212

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum