Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Beneath the Light of Iosta [Gavin & Nitrius]
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyOns Maj 15, 2024 12:51 pm af Gavin

» Ideas and scene requests
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:41 pm af Cadmus

» Distorted Memories Of A Scarred Soul
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:04 pm af Cassius

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Ingen bruger

Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov---

3 deltagere

Go down

Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- Empty Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov---

Indlæg af Hester Søn Dec 25, 2022 10:04 pm

I'd like to set up at least friendships with the other rebels, but I'm open to all kinds of relations! Cause currently I know no one :'(
Hester
Hester

Number of posts : 3

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- Empty Sv: Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov---

Indlæg af Dominic Søn Dec 25, 2022 10:46 pm

Hi! I'm writing as Dominic, but I also have my other character, Melody, who's a Godia Warrior! I think your character and her could have some sort of relation (I haven't updated her profile yet but I will tomorrow!)
Dominic
Dominic
Admin

Number of posts : 161

https://ilomar.forumotion.eu

Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov--- Empty Sv: Friends! Enemies! Frenemies! Enemies to lov---

Indlæg af Hester Man Dec 26, 2022 11:38 am

Dominic skrev:Hi! I'm writing as Dominic, but I also have my other character, Melody, who's a Godia Warrior! I think your character and her could have some sort of relation (I haven't updated her profile yet but I will tomorrow!)

Hi! I loved your idea of Melody being Hester's mentor, I think it would work well (: What kind of mentorship did you have in mind?

Hester's profile is a work in progress as well, I think I'll make her a bit younger (20-ish?) and adjust the timeline of her backstory. Otherwise everything should be ok, e.g. her having trouble controlling her power, especially when she's very emotional. She has struggled with it since she was a child. As I mentioned in the chat earlier, she "agreed" to become a Godia warrior but is actually looking for the people who are responsible for her family's deaths. She'd try to keep it under wraps, but Melody could have an inkling that Hester is not fully committed to her training.
Hester
Hester

Indlæg af Melody Man Dec 26, 2022 6:11 pm

Hester skrev:

Hi! I loved your idea of Melody being Hester's mentor, I think it would work well (: What kind of mentorship did you have in mind?

Hester's profile is a work in progress as well, I think I'll make her a bit younger (20-ish?) and adjust the timeline of her backstory. Otherwise everything should be ok, e.g. her having trouble controlling her power, especially when she's very emotional. She has struggled with it since she was a child. As I mentioned in the chat earlier, she "agreed" to become a Godia warrior but is actually looking for the people who are responsible for her family's deaths. She'd try to keep it under wraps, but Melody could have an inkling that Hester is not fully committed to her training.

Oooh I love that idea! I think it's more as "older student taking newer student under her wing" kind of thing. Like Hester is seeing how Melody works and learning from that. And I LOVE the idea of Melody noticing something being off about it. Even though I think that they're okay friends, and Melody isn't showing that she's watching out. I love that!
Melody
Melody

Number of posts : 38

Indlæg af Hester Man Dec 26, 2022 7:41 pm

Melody skrev:

Oooh I love that idea! I think it's more as "older student taking newer student under her wing" kind of thing. Like Hester is seeing how Melody works and learning from that. And I LOVE the idea of Melody noticing something being off about it. Even though I think that they're okay friends, and Melody isn't showing that she's watching out. I love that!

I got this mental image of them being like ">_>" at each other, Melody probably more often since Hester's a bit of a troublemaker lol
How long do you think they've known each other? Probably not too long if Hester's a new trainee?
Hester
Hester

Indlæg af Melody Man Dec 26, 2022 7:57 pm

Hester skrev:
I got this mental image of them being like ">_>" at each other, Melody probably more often since Hester's a bit of a troublemaker lol
How long do you think they've known each other? Probably not too long if Hester's a new trainee?

I love that, yes!
Yeah probably not that long. Maybe just a few months? Half a year?
Melody
Melody

Number of posts : 38

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum