» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Cassius
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] I_vote_lcapParty Crashing [Fallon & Idés] I_voting_barParty Crashing [Fallon & Idés] I_vote_rcap 
Idés
Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] I_vote_lcapParty Crashing [Fallon & Idés] I_voting_barParty Crashing [Fallon & Idés] I_vote_rcap 
Cadmus
Gwyn
Gavin

Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés]

2 deltagere

Go down

Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] Empty Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés]

Indlæg af Fallon Lør Sep 30, 2023 1:27 am

Saturday, 22nd of April, 2023
Sometime after 11 pm
weather; Overcast
@Idés

Music filled Fallon’s ears, a rhythm that just made him want to dance. He couldn’t stop his body from slightly swaying along to it. At some point Fallon had gotten a drink and with one quick taste, he instantly knew it was tequila as the familiar substance burned down his throat.  Fallon felt the welcoming buzz of alcohol as it cursed through his veins as he had started the party before even arriving here.

His gaze met itself in the mirror hanging in the unfamiliar hall. He was wearing his ripped jeans, the black ones where the holes had grown bigger by the constant use of the jeans. A floral shirt was half  tucked in at the hem of it and the top buttons unfastened. A couple of necklaces hanging neatly around his neck. His hair was rocking the messy hair look. Fallon quickly looked away as he searched the hall for Idés, who seemed to no longer be in the hall. He walked into another room, in search of his friend. A nagging voice in the back of his mind whispering to him that he was left behind, Idés didn’t actually wanna go to this party with him. Fallon just took another swig of his drink, ignoring that voice to the best of his efforts and still searched.

Fallon eventually found Idés in what looked like a living room. There were a couple of couches against one wall with a table in front of them, and couches mostly were in living rooms. He went up to the slightly shorter man and placed a hand on his shoulder.

There you are, I couldn’t find you for a minute” Fallon said, his head leaned in against Idés, to be heard over the music. Fallon smiled to the girl who walked past them, giving him a little wink as she did so, though his eyes went back to Idés. She was pretty, maybe they would run into each other later that night? Who knows, Fallon was just going to go with the flow that night. He took another sip of his own drink, noticing it was already starting to run out. “I think I need another drink soon” He said as his arm went around Idés shoulders and he slightly leaned onto him.
Fallon
Fallon

Number of posts : 40

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés] Empty Sv: Party Crashing [Fallon & Idés]

Indlæg af Idés Lør Sep 30, 2023 2:05 am

Alcohol had a way of dulling the senses, numbing the edges of the world. Making bad ideas sound good, reality felt so distant that consequences weren’t real. Idés had been a young teen when he had discovered that he liked being drunk. That felt like a lifetime ago now, but certain things didn’t change. It hadn’t been the first night out like this, together with Fallon. It went as it usually did and somewhere along the night, Idés had lost track of time and place. They were at a party, some home in Erast, not too far from where he grew up. The living room was full of strangers and the dull throb of a bass, Idés didn’t know the song either. Sometimes, it seemed, there were so many strangers in his life now. Had it always been like this? He was standing with a group of people Idés for sure didn’t know, laughing along to the drunk boasting of some man he had never seen before. They seemed friendly enough, at least, though Idés had only paid half-attention to the story – his focus had latched onto a beer pong game a few meters away and someone whose technique was so atrocious that it was actually fascinating.

Fallon was… somewhere? Emptying out his drink, he looked around the crowd – he didn’t have a sense of how long the other man had been gone and wasn’t sure whether to leave his new-found group to find him. He could use a cigarette, though. Just as he was about to go search for a spot to smoke, there was a hand on his shoulder. He turned and found his friend without even needing to look!

“Hey,” he smiled. A girl walked by, grabbing Fallon’s attention, then Fallon leaned some of his weight onto him, saying how he needed another drink. Idés chuckled, steadying him. “Don’t have to tell me twice. Come on.” The pair made their way towards the drinks table, a little further away from the crowd and the loud bass.

“Quick question,” Idés laughed as he started mixing them a concoction strong enough most would probably describe it as downright poisonous – but it got the job done. He leaned in closer, conspiratorially, though the laughter in his voice made it clear he wasnt serious. “Who the fuck are these people?”
Idés
Idés

Number of posts : 212

Indlæg af Fallon Lør Sep 30, 2023 8:05 pm

Fallon let Idés lead him to the table filled with cups and bottles of different kinds. The music was slightly quieter here. He leaned slightly against a random chair as he watched Idés start mixing something for them. Fallon hadn’t noticed he had started to zone out before Idés pulled him right back into reality with his question.

Fallon pondered the question for a while, searching his memories for anything that let him know the answer. “Good question,” Fallon said with a slight chuckle of his own. “I actually don’t know” He added, laughing even more from the absurdity of it. Fallon really couldn’t remember who the person who invited him was, he couldn’t even remember how he was invited here either. He took a large sip of the drink when Idés. It tasted completely of alcohol, and if it weren't for Fallon already being used to consuming huge amounts of that type of poison, he probably would have choked and his face would have contorted into a grimace.

Have we crashed a party?” Fallon asked jokingly, a laughter following his words and a smile that stayed on his face as he glanced at Idés, amusement and joy in his eyes with a devilish twinkle too. His voice was playful, but it was typical for him. When was he ever serious? Fallon was clearly drunk at this point. He noticed that by the way his mind was quiet, giving him a sense of peace until he woke up in the morning the next day, to others it was evident in the way he laughed too often, smiled and was seeking physical touch. And with that said, Fallon once again leaned at Idés as he took yet another sip.
Fallon
Fallon

Indlæg af Idés Man Okt 30, 2023 1:19 pm

“Wait,” he started, but he couldn’t help but laugh. “Are you serious?” Of course, he knew Fallon wasn’t really that serious about anything, ever, which was also how they always ended up in situations like this. It didn’t come as a surprise then, this was part of being friends with Fallon, the element of chaos and he laughed once again when Fallon asked if they had crashed a party.

Fallon.”
There was no real chastising in his voice as he spoke, the situation was more funny than anything and it was evident that the crowd was too drunk to even notice the two strangers among them. The amused twinkle in Fallon’s eyes and the charming playfulness in his voice, well, it was no secret that Fallon was an extremely attractive man. That was probably how he constantly got away with stuff like this without getting in any real trouble. As Fallon leaned at him, Idés arm wrapped around him as if on reflex. He lifted his own drink and took a sip, looking out at the crowd.

“Should we… try to know some people here?” He laughed. He looked at Fallon again, a smile on his face. He didn’t mind letting Fallon take the lead in situations like this, Fallon was way more socially gifted than Idés would ever be. Plus, the situations Fallon got them in, they were always sure to be at least interesting. Besides the alcohol, it dampened that part of Idés that worried so much all the time. It was easier to go along with whatever seemed exciting when you didn’t worry about whether or not it was appropriate or strange.
Idés
Idés

Indlæg af Fallon Fre Dec 22, 2023 6:18 pm

Fallon once again let out a laugh as an answer to Idés’ question about if he was serious. His cheeks almost ached to the big grin that stayed on his face. Then Idés spoke his name with a jokingly chastising tone, had Fallon been sober and had a less mushed mind, he would have read too much into it. But he was not, luckily. His drunken mind let him be at peace, to go with the flow and just not care too much. Not wanting to think too much anymore, Fallon took another sip as Idés once again asked him a question. He glanced around the room again, looking at the crowd.

Maybe we should do that” Fallon started as his gaze returned once again to Idés. “Where would the fun be if we didn’t?” He asked once again with a joking tone. His eyes wandered yet again, trying to spot someone interesting to talk to, or at least someone that seemed interesting. Maybe there were any intriguing conversations or things happening around them? He took yet another sip from the cup, the buzzing of the alcohol feeling more and more permanent.

Let’s go out in the other room” Fallon said and dragged Idés with him before the other could even get the chance to reply. More people were gathered in this room that Fallon guessed was some sort of living room, it had couches and a tv, wasn’t that enough to classify it as such? There also seemed to be some sort of game going on in one corner of the room, in another a group were gathered, passionately discussing something Fallon could not hear from where he and Idés now stood in the doorway. He stepped to the side, letting a girl in front of them pass by them into the kitchen. She seemed to give Idés a smile, which Fallon just sent him a teasing grin about.
Fallon
Fallon

Indlæg af Idés Tors Feb 15, 2024 12:13 pm

Something about the wide grin on Fallon’s face told Idés that Fallon was way more drunk than he was. Maybe he had started drinking before the two of them had even met up? Idés didn’t dwell on the thought, though, and just let Fallon drag him along into another room, this one filled with people as well. It made Idés wonder exactly who was hosting this party and exactly how many people this person knew – or if most of the guests were just random people who didn’t actually know anybody, like Idés and Fallon.

A girl passed them by, smiling at him. When he turned to Fallon, he was grinning teasingly at him. He smiled sheepishly, waving his hand dismissively. “Probably just being friendly,” he said, brushing it off. Then he smiled at him, teasingly as well. “Not everyone has their mind in the gutter like you.”

He scanned the room, a card game of some sort going on by a table in the corner of the room, a group passionately discussing something in the corner of the room. Some people were seated on a couch watching a nature documentary and judging from the lingering smell, they were most definitely high. All three being very reasonable options for how the two could spend their night.

He turned to Fallon. “What do you want to do?”
Idés
Idés

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser: