Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tidsplan
Seneste emner
» Beneath the Light of Iosta [Gavin & Nitrius]
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyOns Maj 15, 2024 12:51 pm af Gavin

» Ideas and scene requests
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:41 pm af Cadmus

» Distorted Memories Of A Scarred Soul
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 11:04 pm af Cassius

» Damage Control [EFA meeting]
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2024 2:27 pm af Cassius

» Welfare Check [Fallon & Idés]
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptySøn Maj 12, 2024 10:45 pm af Fallon

» Something is still wrong with you [Cad & Gwyn]
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 9:04 pm af Gwyn

» EFA.ExitingFucksAwait.the-official-unofficial-fan-site.Ilomar.com
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyOns Maj 08, 2024 6:41 pm af Cadmus

» Sightseeing has never been this illegal (DAVON AND MELODY)
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyMan Maj 06, 2024 3:31 pm af Melody

» Quotes to live laugh love by
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee EmptyLør Maj 04, 2024 8:21 pm af Dominic

Top posting users this week
Idés
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee I_vote_lcapWriting Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee I_voting_barWriting Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee I_vote_rcap 
Cassius
Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee I_vote_lcapWriting Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee I_voting_barWriting Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee I_vote_rcap 
Cadmus
Gwyn
Gavin

Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee

3 deltagere

Go down

Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee Empty Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee

Indlæg af Cassius Man Jul 31, 2023 2:56 pm

Hi! Here is a lil fun writing challenge!

but this time you pick a song from the playlist below and write something based on/inspired by the song you picked <3

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ExnU4CxdCFuX7fZYepUnM?si=6bb5aeb54ebf47fa
Cassius
Cassius

Number of posts : 99

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee Empty Sv: Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee

Indlæg af Fallon Ons Aug 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Last Words Of A Shooting Star

by Mitski

Even though Fallon had waited for this day for a long time, it still felt too soon. He thought he’d see his family again. He thought he would get to change, to make progress. He had just quit drinking. He was going to become a better person.

Yet…

A cough, it was painful.

It was so painful.

It made him want to laugh. Though once he did, the pain shot through him again. Here he was laying in a street somewhere he usually didn’t roam, bleeding out. If Fallon was going to be honest, it was scary… it was very scary. He felt pain and then he was numb the next minute. However the worst part was… he was dying all alone. He hated being alone.

Another cough, just as painful as the first one.

Why had he been here? Why? It really had just simply been that Fallon had been at the wrong pace at the wrong time.

He could slightly feel the tear that ran down his cheeks.

And now he was all alone, scared of what was about to happen. He was starting to regret asking Iosta for this every day.

He had so many things he wanted to do first though. He was meant to visit home when he had changed. When he was supposed to have become a good person. He was going to go home, to his mother, his father and his brothers. It would have been nice to taste his mother’s cooking once more, it was the best. He wanted to say goodbye to them, he never did when he left.

Fallon had never thought that dying would feel so… tiring. He had imagined it as something that would feel like relief. In his mind, he’d imagine it as something akin to falling asleep in the warm embrace of his mother when he was a young child,  like a sweet dream so unlike reality. In reality, dying was far from something like that. For once, it was painful, lonely and again… tiring.

Fallon had also imagined that the day he were to die, he would have gotten dressed in his best clothes, showered and been fresh. Yet here he laid, in an empty street, covered in street dust and dirt.

Well, at least his apartment was neat and tidy when he left it this morning.
Fallon
Fallon

Number of posts : 40

Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee Empty Sv: Writing Challenge part 3: It's a melody for thee

Indlæg af Gail Ons Aug 09, 2023 11:43 pm

It’s over Isn't It

By Steven Universe & Deedee Magno Hall

Gail was perhaps for the first time in forever dressed in something else than her uniform. It felt slightly weird being in her dark green suit she had bought for formal occasions such as this. But then again, it wasn’t just Gail’s outfit that made her feel different. It was the whole setting

Gail never thought Lenore would get married. They had been friends for a long time. Gail had seen the men come and go in Lenore’s life, but they never stayed. It had always been Gail who picked up the pieces of Lenore’s tender and beautiful heart.

Gail had gotten a seat in the front row on the bride’s side for the ceremony. Lenore had wanted her as her maid of honor, but alas Gail’s duties as a GDI agent left her no time for the responsibilities. She had been fine throughout the ceremony. It was a very beautiful ceremony, even though the candle lights flickered during the kiss, it must have been the wind that did that.

---

Will we ever see you in a dress, Gail?”  The groom said as he approached her. They were now standing in the reception hall, Gail  sipping on champagne as she stood to the side just observing the crowd. “It’s Agent Grimes for you, Theron” Gail responded. “Ouch, ever as cold eh? Despite us having been friends for what? three years now?” Theron said after chuckling a little. Gail never considered him a friend. He was supposed to just be yet another man that arrived in Lenore’s life, just to leave again. “It has been three years since you decided to be a pain in my arse” Gail responded as she glanced away from Theron.

There you two are! the two favorite people in my life” Lenore’s musical voice suddenly sounded as she approached them. She took Gail’s breath away yet again, just like she had when she walked down the aisle. The fairy-like white dress truly enhanced Lenore’s ethereal beauty. Gail couldn’t muster a word.

Babe! Me and Gail were just talking about how it has been three years since we met” Theron said. Gail frowned at him for a second. God, she hated that word, babe. Gail glanced at Lenore, reminiscing on how they both had judged all the other men who had been in Lenore’s life for using it. Lenore smiled as she glanced at Theron. “I can’t believe it has been that long” she said. The conversation continued into something else.

Gail didn’t stay throughout the whole reception, she left in the middle of the bride and groom’s first dance, the candles had flickered once more then.

---

Gail can still remember the day, Theron had called. The way his usually grating voice had sounded so… scared. It had been raining and Gail was pretty sure she might have broken the speed limit when she drove to the hospital. When she had asked the nurse at the front desk for Lenore’s room number she was led to the room instantly.

The sight that met her when she entered the room was Lenore in the hospital bed, tired. Theron was standing next to her with a bundle in his hands. Lenore smiled so bright, despite the tired appearance, when she saw Gail. “Gail! meet our son” She said, her voice as angelic as it had ever been. Gail had approached the couple as Theron proudly showed her their son. “We named him Gale Richard Carlton,” Theron said, his euphoric smile just as annoying as his regular one. Gail instantly looked at Lenore when she heard the name. “You are my best friend, no… my soul sister” Lenore started her explanation. “So of course, I named my son after you” Her words gave Gail a slight smile. “We want you to be his godmother by the way,” Theron said. "Yeah…. Theron suggested it” Lenore said, suddenly her voice sounding different. Gail’s eyes instantly went to her friend, filled with concern. "Lenore?" Are you feeling alright? Theron call for a nurse” Gail said as she took Lenore's hand.

That moment Lenore lost consciousness. The minutes after were filled with chaos and nurses and doctors rushing into the room. At some point Gail and Theron were led out to the waiting room. The minutes felt like hours and Theron never sat still, Gail was just sitting in a chair, spaced out as they waited for any news.

The news that eventually arrived was the one they never wanted.

Gail didn’t drive home that day, She went to the training grounds. At some point she had gotten a bottle of bourbon. The next morning she woke up with bloody knuckles.
Gail
Gail

Number of posts : 7

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum